Saturday 15 December 2007

Soap and Dish

"A thing of beauty, is a joy for ever".
Mary Poppins

I was doing some research down the basement when I found an old Oprah. As I was leafing through it, this photo popped out. It may be from a spring issue, but beauty knows no time. Besides, this composition makes for a beautiful sight in a festive bathroom.

Hand towel, Cath Kidston. Ceramic bowl, Clio. Iris soap, Santa Maria Novella. Hinoki wood sauna stool, Viva Terra.
(From O, The Oprah magazine, May 2006).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree meore with you. That is a beautiful picture and fits well with every season.

Cherry xoxox
www.cherrymenlove.com

Anonymous said...

Ooops! What a horrid typo!!!!

CM
www.cherrymenlove.com

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

ooooh, I do agree. This photo is so pretty - it has all the elements.

PS I can only imagine how gorgeous the Minister's suzani was!!!

Best buys