Saturday 11 April 2009

Home to a Bee

Hello dear creative, crafting, beautiful people,
It's Easter tomorrow for most of the Western World. It's Palm Sunday for us Greek Orthodox Christians. I wish you all the joy, renewal and freedom that Christ brings us every Spring.

Today I want to show you another find of mine, the real life home of a blogger (and shop owner, as I found out). Her blog is one of the most useful, generous and user friendly blogs I've ever visited, which leads me to believe that there is a good person behind it. If you've ever been to her shop, you may confirm my suspicion.
That's what her Brooklyn, New York apartment says to me: sunny, bright, light, warm, feminine, practical.





And here is the facade of one of her shops.


The blog is The Purl Bee, the shop is Purl Soho, and you may view the entire hometour at Martha Stewart.

Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy Life.

1 comment:

Natalie Ryan said...

A lovely interior!

Best buys