Thursday 4 June 2009

Greek Weddings Stylish and Preppy

Hello and welcome to my Thursday post on organising your Greek wedding. Today I am going to give you a taste of one of the most preppy and chic venues in the Athens area.

The most chic and glamorous place is defintively the Ktima Pentelikon or Pentelikon Estate. Situated in the North of Athens, amidst acres of fragrant gardens and old pine trees, Ktima Pentelikon and its elder sibling, the elegant Pendelikon Hotel in the lovely Athenian suburb of Kifissia, caters for the creme de la creme of Athenian society.




Even if you only visit the Athens area, make sure you head North to Kifissia for some glamorous shopping, then stop by and have a cold beverage under the trees. Heaven on Earth! See you next week!

1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

In 1992 I went to my brother's wedding to a young lady from Greece. It took place at the Astir Palace Resort in Vouliagmeni. It was breathtaking. My brother was the first of many siblings to marry and I don't know if any of us matched his wedding.

Best buys