Friday 17 September 2010

Olde World luxury in one of my favorite parts of Athens

Some of the best memories of my life are made in the leafy suburb of Kifissia, an elegant northern suburb of Athens.


Kefalari Suites is a luxury boutique hotel in the epicenter of preppy Athenian Dolce Vita, yet discreet enough to allow for privacy and quiet luxury. The eleven suites and two superior rooms, are each decorated on a different decorative theme

A view of the hotel

The Camelot suite

The breakfast area

The Hydra suit

Deck house
Acaba suite balcony

Daphnes and Chloe suite

Botanic Gardens suite
Melody suite


A special hotel for one of the best places to be in Athens!

love, Irene

1 comment:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

I really love Athens, though I haven't been in years. Everytime I went to see my family in Chios, I usually would stop in Athens for a day or two. I would stay with my Nouna when I was single, but now with the family we would need a hotel - this one looks lovely.

Best buys