Monday 22 August 2011

Bottega Veneta Living

I know Bottega Veneta from the lovely signature pattern of its chicissimi leather goods.


I find it interesting that its devotion to perfection is reflected in the creation of residential areas, 
like this one in Rome.




I love the mushroom backdrop, perfectly relaxing and very chic, 
accentuated by the lovely mustard and red, reflecting the colours of the eternal city.

It is the same attitude towards colour that appears in the firm's Early Autumn collection




Proof that good taste and solid craftsmanship will last and last bringing comfort and pleasure.



Live a tasteful life,

love, Irene

2 comments:

erleichda said...

this style is too neat for me- or i am too style peisant for this ... but the pictures are really impresive Irene : )

Irene said...

Demie,
Apart from some dark wood, it would be far from the truth to say that my house looks like this, in terms of neatness. But I must say that I like something on the chic side from time to time, a hotel room chic that is taken care of from room service:)

Best buys