Thursday 19 July 2012

Guest post: Joanna: Cool Neutral Interiors

Hello, dear friends,
Recently, I have asked you if you would like to guest post for me, while some major changes are taking place in our lives.

I am glad to welcome today, Joanna, with a lovely post that I believe you will enjoy, too.

Remember, if you'd like to guest post for The Happy Turtle, you are most welcome to
e-mail me at happyturtledeco {at} gmail {dot} com.
Enjoy!


Hello, I’m Joanna. I write for Arcadian Lighting, an online source for beautiful chandeliers, wall sconces, and lighting fixtures in many styles and finishes. I love interior design. Luckily, I get to spend my days writing about it. I gather lovely decorating images and ideas and share them on blogs like Happy Turtle. The post that follows is centered on neutral interiors. I included different styles and tones so hopefully you’ll find a room you love.

Neutral Interiors

This is such a beautiful neutral space with its taupe walls, leather bed and warm wood floors. The chandelier is so elegant.

Neutral Interiors

A modern dining room in neutrals of cream, white and grey boasts a mixture of wicker and plastic furnishings. The huge clock is grand.

Neutral Interiors

This farmhouse kitchen is charming with its apron sink, whitewashed floors and rustic furniture. It is so bright and cheery with its windows and door.

Neutral Interiors

An eat-in kitchen features a mixture between traditional and country. A collection of white and cream ware looks lovely in open shelves above an apron sink.

Neutral Interiors

A mother of pearl light fixture hangs above a casual farm table surrounded by woven bamboo chairs. This look would be lovely in a seaside cottage.

Neutral Interiors

This bedroom has a romantic feel with its greige walls and mixed neutral bed linens. It’s the perfect space to curl up and enjoy a good book before bed.

Neutral Interiors

An eclectic bedroom features neutrals on the walls, floor and furnishings. I especially love the cowhide rug mixed with the formal furniture.

Neutral Interiors

A neutral bathroom is the perfect setting for a stunning silver tub. The contrast between the rustic light fixture and the tub’s shiny finish fits the space nicely. Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Which room is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below! Be sure to stop by Arcadian Lighting for affordable and brilliant lighting fixtures, ceiling lights, and pendant lights, as well as lighting ideas!




love, Irene

2 comments:

Danaura1@aol.com said...

Love the bedroom Where can I get that bedding? Or is it custom?

Danaura1@aol.com said...

Love the bedroom in core am shades. Where can I get the bedding or is it custom?

Best buys