Thursday 8 January 2009

2008 Weblog Awards-Vote for Blissfully Domestic!


Blissfully Domestic is a finalist for the 2008 Weblog Awards. Please vote for them!

Apart from being a great site for everything domestic, my dear friend, great inspiration and Christian mom Melissa of The Inspired Room is an editor to Blissful Home and I'd very much like to make her happy!

Blissfully Domestic is currently in the 4th place, so go HERE and vote NOW. You may also want to visit my list of last year's favorite blog list. It's here.

HAPPY BLOGGING YEAR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene
Thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving a nice comment. I love your interiors pictures and was inspired by red, white and blue for my daughter's bedroom as she's out grown the mandatory pink!
With love Sal x

Best buys