Tuesday 21 July 2009

Blogger of the day and an eco-trip

Today's Blogger blog of note is Betz White.

I wondered where I had come across her before when I rememebered that she is the author of Sewing Green: 25 Projects Made with Repurposed & Organic Materials, with beautiful, fun to do, eco-conscious projects.
What a lovely, peaceful place! A very well designed, easy to the eye blog and website.



Apart from the beautiful pictures and kind wording, Betz is generously offering a lot of useful tutorials including the one below on making a neck pillow out of a pair of sweat pants.

I think I shall have to try this one asap. We have a big road trip coming up this week! I shall let you know about this later. Hint: It is very exciting, believe me, and very eco-conscious, and it involves making something big!

No comments:

Best buys