Saturday 16 April 2011

Friday's Fabulous Finds-Spring Edition

Hello, hello,
It is cold and rainy over here, today. It even snowed up on the mountains.
Tradition wants the weather to adhere to the moody climate of the Holy Week. 

  I am going to stick with Spring and with Happy, though.
Happy thoughts, happy pictures, happy feelings. 

Like this dog.
Isn't she the cutest in her Easter bonnet and pink and green attire?


via French Essence
I read My French Life and I loved every page. 

French Essence is her blog. 
She has a way of making me travel to France every time I read one of her lovely posts. 

Pink and Green can only mean Lilly, to me.



Some more Pink and Green.


From dear Paris Breakfasts, bien sur!

I like seeing how other people welcome the seasons, how they celebrate Easter and all the other holidays around the globe. 


via Lilla Blanka

This photo from the North summarises Springtime. 


Now this lace curtain reminds me of a piece of vintage lace that has been siting around while I think of what I'll do with it. Keep it or sell it.
Isn't this lovely?

via A Beach Cottage

Some more lace, bright and sunny.
via Fjeldborg the blogplace that cheers me up, these days!
My girls are past the cute age of birthday parties, now, but my heart always skips a beat for party decorations.

via Cookie Mondays


A lovely sight of Spring from Lisbon

via the most delightful Concha

And a woodpecker!
God is the greatest Artist!

via Amanda Soule
Do you feel like making a little something for the weekend? 
I have just the thing for you. 
The easiest, darling-est cake recipe in the world. 

via The Dansant

You will need:

200g flour
125ml milk
125g buter
125 g raspberries
3 eggs
1tsp stevia
1tsp baking soda

All you needs do do is mix everything together and gently add the raspberries at the end. Then put your batter in cupcake papers in a baking tin and voila, they are ready to bake at 170 C degrees for about 25 minutes.
Last but not least:
Did you notice the change in my template? 
If you are with me long enough, you know I like switching things around. 
I bought this template last year from Premades for a Purpose. 
What a talented lady she is!  I wish her the very best. 

I hope you enjoyed your stay here today. 
Come back soon for Part II of our Antwerp trip.

Have a beautiful weekend,





love, Irene

1 comment:

erleichda said...

Ειρήνη μου πολύ όμορφο post και το καινούριο template μαρεσει πολύ. Με ευχές για ένα Καλό Πάσχα
God Påske : )

Best buys