Saturday 30 April 2011

Friday's Fabulous Finds:Quirk

My eldest picked the shoes and fisheye camera.
I picked Francoise Hardy, the striped cloth and golden chain.

Perfect clash of colours: Blue and Red and Yellow.
And some cheeky gold at the bottom right.

I like the olde world feeling of this composition 
and that proud mushroom lamp, 
perfect for a child's room...or my desk.



 A contemporary sampler. 
Perfect as a Spring craft under the apple tree.

Spring...and yet not Spring yet...
Just rest a little bit longer
...

Credits: 1,2, 3, 4, 5





love, Irene

2 comments:

δεσποιναριον said...

Το σωμον παπουτσακι τελειο!

erleichda said...

Irene! Thank you so much for the wonderful words!
αχ Ελλάδα σ αγαπω! Thats all. Nothing else.
Please join my giveaway for 1 year of bloging- that is if you like the NOA NOA style of course : )

Best buys