Tuesday 28 June 2011

365 days: Day 1:Pasta and apricots



The first book I read on blogging was called 


a little gem of a book, really,
but I hope that you will care what I had for lunch, because I intend to document it.
That,
with a recipe, perhaps,
and a special little something that makes my day special.

Hope you Enjoy
<3
 



:365: 
1
Pasta aglio e olio
simle and delicious
good greek olive oil~garlic~parsley~some good cheese
and a piece of bread 
The first apricots of the season
sweet and juicy and perfect for a mid-day snack or an after lunch refresher.
 

love, Irene

3 comments:

malia said...

lunch looks really good! xo

Pink Princess said...

What a wonderful idea! I'm going to reading closely, I'm sure you have some great recipes! Hope you'll include them in the posts too!

Pink Princess said...

What a great idea! I'm going to be reading closely as I'm sure you have great recipes. Hope you'll include them in the posts!

Best buys