Tuesday 12 July 2011

5 good things


Five good things happening right now

Reading  a most beneficial, soul enriching book by the late Athonite monk Paisios. Forget every psychobubble you've heard or read. This is the stuff of God. 

A whole bunch of previously unread/untouched or much read and loved books are finding their way to my shop so make sure you stock up on beach reading in bargain prices.


Collecting pictures of summer beauty. I am being choosie-only what really matters. Like this one. A cane chair to read and relax. A big table for family and friends. Nature.
And colour.


There is something about turquoise and orange that makes the combination invigorating and very modern. Love it! 
(Picture people, don't know where I got your photos, just drop me a line and I will gladly acknowledge you. Thanks for the eye candy!)

Having the in-laws stay with us for a week. Sometimes it's good not to be a grown up. 


love, Irene

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

i love the color and relaxed feel in both these images! happy to discover your blog today

Vana said...

Irene,

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love your blog and am glad I discovered it! I was in Ioannina and stayed 3 nights this time around. I wish I knew you lived there. Would have been fun to meet up. We walked up and down the lake promenade many times. My parents have a house in Ioannina so I always get to visit there.

Best,

Vana

www.lepapierstudio.com/blog

Best buys