Saturday 23 July 2011

Friday's Fabulous Finds

Hello dear friends,
Can you believe it's been a week since I last posted?
Oh dear! 
I hope you are all doing fine.
We have  the Summer Clearance Sale going on at the shop right now.
We have also being doing some work at home, digging into five houses worth of  much loved items. 
Books reminding us of book fairs, beautiful summers on the beach and winters in my favorite arm chair, embroideries, jewellery supplies, kids clothes now too small that they never even put on...
When were they so small?
These will be making their way to Happy Turtle-The Shop and the new Shop my Closet section of my blog that will be here soon. 
Today I added some lovely jewellery supplies, in white, cream and gold and a Thesaurus of turquoise, perfect for busy little hands, necks and ears!



I wish you a sunny and warm weekend,

love, Irene

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

thanks for another wonderful post.New outfit post. Lunch in Beverly Hills. Would love if you'd check it out. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

If you're not already, don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

Best buys