Tuesday 8 November 2011

Her home: India Knight

There are people, ladies, to be exact, that reign lovingly in my heart. 
India Knight is one. 
Edith Piaf is one. 

I have written about author India Knight's home before.
I absolutely love her style, her point of view, her writing. 


My Life on a Plate will remain forever on top of my list of feel-good reads, and I highly recommend it.
Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet: A Weight-Loss Plan for Real Women  is amazingly encouraging ang liberating from guilt and feelings of inadequacy.
Her latest work Comfort and Joy: A Novel sits on my "Dear Santa" list.

So you understand that I was thrilled to find that Red magazine features an interview and a home tour .


Pricelessly personal and very contemporary British. 
Very much what makes my heart sing.

What's more the article is on-line (thank you, Red!)
and I can indulge in my love of Ms. Knight's propos recueillis.


love, Irene

1 comment:

erleichda said...

thanks for introducing her to me Irene! ( i love Piaf too. a lot. i always sing along. not knowing any french! it just makes me feel sooo good!)

Best buys