Wednesday 24 July 2013

Guest posting invitation and coming soon...



Hello, friends, 
 If you are following me on Instagram, you know what I am up to, what I like most, and what i believe is really worth talking about. Flowers, fruit salad and cats, that is ;-)
Yes, that's what matters most, plus family of course, but you know I am not comfortable in posting my kids' faces all over the place. 
What I do like is a good post that eases my soul and rests my mind. A breath of fresh air and beauty. 

Would you like to write one (or more...) post for The Happy Turtle? 

I hope you will! 
Please e-mail me with your post idea at happyturtledeco {at} gmail {dot} com.

Also, I am glad to say that two lovely companies whose products I adore, have offered my readers giveaways! How cool is that? 'Cause you, too, love a good giveaway or two. I know I do!

So, these giveaways will be coming soon, in about a week or so the first 
hint: it's a lovely summery dress of your choice!:

So stay tuned, and keep those guest post e-mails coming!


   photo SigmaUpsilonGammaKappaEpsilonNuTauRho62013-SigmaChiOmicronLambdaEpsilonIotaOmicron_zps0ebcd821.png

No comments:

Best buys