Sunday 25 November 2018

This week I am in pre-Christmas mood (tbt and recipes)




Last night, on my way home, I put on the radio EASY FM , a Greek radio station playing -did you guess?- easy listening music. But during the Christmas Holidays, it plays all day Christmas music, which helps put me to the mood!

Saturday was spent prepping up home, and in between reading some interesting posts over the web. Like this modern Australian ranch from The Design Files. 


I realise I have not done a Christmas Home Tour in ages. Many! 
Have a look at years past


2016
A White Christmas


2015
Christmas in Athens


2014
Christmas in the bedroom

2013
A thoughtful Christmas
(One of my most meaningful posts allover, go read it)


2012
Last family Christmas


This year, though, I think I am going to show you around my new beach side abode, so stay tuned!
And while at it, have a look at some traditional Greek recipes, right here!

Best of  all , I found a recipe for authentic Austrian hot chocolate from none other than Demels in Vienna. We took a trip to Vienna at Christmas when my kids were little. Vienna is one of my favorite cities in the world! 
Here is the recipe:






Remember to check my Instagram feed for my 
Christmas on the go
xoxo
Rena


No comments:

Best buys