Friday 19 December 2008

Christmas Sneak Peek-Sweet Paul

Sneak peeking...that's one of the things I like about blogging. Travelling from home (or work for that matter) to the ends of the world. My favorite bloggers posted some interesting, beautiful and inspiring pictures of their homes at Christmas. And I was there to sneak peek!

This form Sweet Paul. Makes you love Christmas, styling and photography.

The classic, in the great American tradition...


...the muted and modern...


...and the feerique...


2 comments:

Karen said...

Hello, Irene!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for your kind comment. It is very nice to meet you! You have a very nice blog. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. God bless.
Karen

Skoots1moM said...

gorgeous pics...I agree with you!

Best buys