Thursday 8 January 2009

Paradise


Paradise
Originally uploaded by hannahlasco
Hello beautiful, creative people. I hope you all had a good festive season. This is my first day in the office for the new year. Better start with something happy. You know how I hate it when people 'spaceball' their pictures on Flickr. Come on, people, the world is not your copyright. Still, although I generally don't post on spaceballing people, I am beginning the year with this little piece of heaven, situated in the Philippines, to get the year off to a good start. Yes, life is beautiful, thank God!

3 comments:

corine said...

I don't know what space balling is. I hope i'm not doing it?

Irene said...

No you are not! You are a generous, gracious being. I love you!

Angie Seaman said...

I don't know what spaceballing is either. Either way, this image makes me yearn for the beach again. I want to go back - right now!

Hugs, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.com

Best buys