Sunday 8 February 2009

Love Domino Style button


Hello, dear friends,
This is a quick reminder about our rendez-vous this coming Tuesday, February 10.
Go through your image banks, leaf through our favorite magazine, scan, post and save, to join in on "ILove Domino Style".
As my gift to you, there is a button sitting on my siedebar. Feel free to copy the code and post it in your blogs. Then on Tuesday come back here, leave a comment and a link to your post, and let the party begin!
Isn't this button just lovely? I think it brings out the fresh yet elegant style of Domino. A very talented blogging lady made it for me, but I am not going to tell you who it is until Tuesday! And there is more in store!..So click back soon!

2 comments:

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

Sounds like a great design talk party! I love the button and Domino is a fabulous magazine...I'm away from the computer for most of tomorrow, but I will try to check in.

Ciao,

Suzanne

Sarah Engel said...

i love this!!! I will try to join next time;)

Best buys