Saturday 2 January 2010

my top interiors and design blogs

 From The Times selection:

Best new eye candy: Katy Elliott

Best photography:Fine Little Day

Best personal: Making it lovely

Most helpful: Chez Larsson

Best overall: shared between Design Sponge and Decor8 . I have grown fond of hausmaus, too!

My very own Happy Turtle (R)  personal favorites:

Best Chic eye candy: The Paris Apartment

Best Practical Home: The Inspired Room

Best Heart Warming: Posie Gets Cozy

Congratulations! Keep seeing the beauty around you~keep inspiring me!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Happy New Year !
Love your blog name :)
Cheers !

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Finally catching up with favorite blog friends, and what a special treat to hear you have put me on your list of favorites! You are so sweet to include me.

I pray 2010 will be a wonderful year for you!!

Many blessings,
Melissa

Best buys