Wednesday 27 October 2010

A magical, whimsical place

With Autumn, the juices of inspiration flow all over the blogosphere, be it in interiors or fashion or food. Don't you just love Autumn? 
Today I came across this beautiful (magical, phantastic, dreamy...) photographer's studio and I wanted to share it with you.

Wait, that's my monogram in Greek! How lovely of you!

I love the colour on the walls AND that bag!

Love blackboards and inspirational messages.

Ah! that couch! Let me pose there for a minute. And that trunk...my grandparents had two of them. Pitty nobody realised their decorative value at the time!
Having seen this, you may want to see the photographer's work, too.
 Can't blame you. 
Hang on to your seats:...




'nough said. Head over to enjoy some, a lot, more. 
First found on Made by Girl, the beautiful shed and business belong to Eden Photography.


love, Irene

1 comment:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

I'm not a professional photographer, but I really wouldn't mind a studio - one filled with light and color. A place to get creative. This was a great share.

Best buys