Friday 12 August 2011

Fashion Fridays: The it-bags of "la rentrée"

I have a weakness for handbags.
Travel bags
Shoulder bags
Bucket bags.
I love them.
I believe they are portable works of art.
They are the shelter of my world
a portable world of
my favorite gris-gris
my book
my diary
etc
etc
etc
...
I don't purchase signature bags.
I think I stopped just before I got married and dressed up in my adult life
I'll show you one day
:)

Now,
that doesn't mean I am not interested in bags
oh!
my heart skips a little at a lovely little gem like this



It's all in the details
...


Chanel 4 ever


Cute baby blue



On craque pour le bamboo handle de Gucci

Classic with a rock twist


Hmm
I am more likely to carry something like this at work


Mom would approve of this Chloe number. 

Elle magazine's "Les it-bags de la rentree" via Paris Breakfasts.


Linking to



Hope you enjoyed today's window shopping :)
love, Irene

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all beautiful items, but when I started a family, I became sensible in my purchases ... & still am.

Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon

helle said...

Wonderful hanbags, I also have a passion....Helle!

Best buys