Thursday 18 August 2011

What would you do with your Life?




Vitality shows in not only the ability
to persist but the ability to start over".

-F.SCOTT FITZGERALD

If you could 
overcome the fear of the unknown
what would you do with your precious
 Life?


Here is what I would do


a) Open an ice-cream parlour in a North European country.

b) Make a caravan tour of Europe with my husband and kids.

c) Work on a cruiser.

d) Open a restaurant on a tropical island.

e) Open a deli with gourmet Greek finger food in New York.

f) Work for my two Lifestyle icons:

 Lilly Pulitzer, designing the most delicious outfits and developping new markets.

Oprah, and live the excitement of TV, journalism and publishing on a top level.


What would YOU do?



  love, Irene

2 comments:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Ooh! Pick the Greek deli in NY so I could come visit!!

Irene said...

Steph, That is the sweetest answer to my heart!!! Thanks!!!

Best buys