Wednesday 22 February 2012

Hotel on the mountain

Over the weekend we have began to travel and visit old customers.
Due to past company policies we had been cut off from them, but need made us push harder (nothing to lose, everything to gain), and the company to allow us again the freedom to be in touch with our clients.
With retail sales plumeting, contract business has the potential to keep us busy and we hope it will provide us with some additional top up orders.
I thought you might like to see some of these places. 










Please keep us in your prayers,
Have a lovely rest of the week,

love, Irene

2 comments:

erleichda said...

I don't pray Irini. But I do talk to God, as you know. And I think about you, as I hope you know. Good Luck my friend : )

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Best of luck to you!!

Best buys