Monday 19 November 2012

Gratitude

Hello , friends, 

Let's start our week with gratitude and praise for all that is good in our lives.


I find the idea of the first verse such a relief. Come think about it,  knowing that we are loved unconditionally and that we are here for a higher purpose, is an encouragement to our tired souls and an incentive to keep walking in the path of our lives.

So today, I am grateful for my babies. Even when they drive me nuts, i know that they are my biggest achievement.
I am gr8ful for our home. Coming home to a place of warmth that speaks of me and my family is a great pleasure in life.
I am gr8ful for my husband, the companion of my life.He balances me when I freak out. Thank you, honey!
I am gr8ful for my little corner on the net, where I can come and write whenever I can, and i am thankful for my blogging friends who give me the pleasure of their good thoughts and encouraging words.
I am gr8ful for work and food.
I am gr8ful for family and friends who are here for us.
I am grateful for all that is good and noble and for the presence of God in our lives. He picked me from the dust and I am forever gr8ful that He is God.

I wish you all a blessed week.



love, Irene

No comments:

Best buys