Friday 16 March 2012

Fashion Friday-Eccentricity

Hello dear friends, 
Today je vais profiter de Fashion Friday to entertain us a little. 
 I like fun stuff, I love eccentricity. Whatever makes people stand out from the mass produced crowd.



There is eccentricity that goes with style. 
 Not all royal choices are happy ones to my taste, but this hat worn by the Countess of Wessex is brilliant.


I love eccentricity in men, too.
There are all sorts of eccentricity, there, of course. 
I like dandy alot,
and I also like a fresh and fun look, 
showing that someone has a sense of adventure, of inspiration and what I classify as good taste.


There is stuff I am not so sure about. 
They sit next to the bad taste crater
but I still feel the urge to congratulate their creators, because they dared put their idea into flesh

This is a shoe by Vassili Zoulias
Granny blanket meets traditional Greek tsarouhi shoe.
What about this one?
Reminds me of my mom's hair rollers.



Et pour finir
following up on this post
Charlotte encore!


Whatever you do, have fun!







love, Irene

3 comments:

erleichda said...

....to me eccentricity is more like a state of mind ; )

Irene said...

Totally agree.

Kori said...

Gorgeous photos...thanks for linking up honey! Kori xoxo

Best buys