Tuesday 20 November 2007

A lovely stitching place!

Please let me introduce you to a very cheerful and creative place. It is called Spotted Skink and it features some of the most spectacular yet easygoing cross stitching you've ever seen!
With a style a la Caffe Fassett, vibrant colors, special designs and a friendly and effective service, they are guaranteed to offer you hours of stitching joy.

I am currently working on their Rockets and Robots Design. You won't believe this (I don't!) but I first wrote about this exactly one year ago. Read this!

Of those projects mentioned I have been progressing on Santa over the weekend encouraged by the cosiness of a roaring fire. I am doing the Rockets and Robots whenever I am sitting in front of the TV (which is rare, perhaps that explains the lack of progress!), but only because it just helps me empty my mind and I do not have to count or check the colors all the time.

These are another two of my Spotted Skink favorites.

Do stop by and check them out. And have fun!

No comments:

Best buys