Sunday 4 May 2008

Making Progress

Neatly stacked at the shop basement for months, little paint boxes, wake up! Time to paint the rooms of our new home! I so much longed for you to lift your iron veil and unravel your beautiful hues! Here is the kitchen, all veiled and expecting its Linen White to complement it!

Work on our house is slowly progressing. The paint team will be in this week. To be followed by the electricians. We are now picking exterior lighting. I have been reading Lighting by Design by the very talented Sally Storey. I'll show you my inspirations and the real life result when the lighting is in place.
Now praying for a smooth and successful completion of works!

We look forward to moving in and enjoying our first home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're back!

i can't wait to see what you will do to the cabinets. I love all things Cath Kidston.

Best buys