Thursday 25 September 2008

Cath Kidston in Vogue

The Queen of Roses has found her way to the pages of British Vogue. She deserves every page and line of it. I love Vogue, I've read it since I was a baby, and this spread just shows how forward Vogue is, acknowledging not just the jazzy designers, but also one of those, the one, to be exact, who offers handfuls of beauty and enjoyment to the everyday lives of thousands of real life women (and men) around the world. Pride of place to Stanley. I think she'd do that herself!
A lesson to being eclectic; classic, country and modern.
The dining room/library is my favorite room of her house. Warm and serene, and inviting.

God save the Queen of all things beautiful, tender, cheerful and cozy.

Happy 15th anniversary, dear Cath, and many, many more to come!

1 comment:

Hen said...

Hello,
This article looks fab. Was it from the October issue because I've looked at the current one (November) and the article is not in it.
Many thanks
Hen x

Best buys