Thursday, 29 January 2009

Empty Space


Hello dear friends and passers by.

First of all, I want to thank you from my heart for your comments on the passing of our dear cat, Taki, a week today. We are all very sad, but we were trully blessed to have him live with us his short life. He was a handsome prince of cats, both in mind and body.

You may read some lessons of his passing here.

For my post today I picked Shaker Workshops. Simple, empty spaces, where chi may move freely and breath healthy, fresh air into the rooms. Plus lots of info on the Shaker movement. I love the tree index. One of my favorite tricks of the site.

Be happy.

1 comment:

Margaret Cloud said...

The bench is very nice. Taki looks just like my Moose, he has been gone for 21 years now, time sure moves fast.

Add some sparkle!

Tanned?  Realxed?  Can you feel the sun on your skin? I bet you can!  Summer is not just about beautiful scenery. It is also feel...