Tuesday 31 March 2009

Love Domino Style-How did you Domino?

Happy Turtle


Hello Domino loving readers,

Can you recall the excitement of getting your copy at the newsagents'? Or did you subscribe?
Did you open your copy on a bus? At the nearby coffee shop? On your desk at work, perhaps?

Did you carry it everywhere with you, sipping sneak picks whenever you could?


Did you run home
or did you hide it like a bone to read it later?

with good company.

Did you keep your copies, too?


Photo credits: with thanks to citizen c, redhearts, champagne chic, shannalee, sunnygirlwi (mocha+magazine=bliss) and laurie:liquidpaper (domino: my drug of choice), via Flickr.

2 comments:

Maggie May said...

I miss it so much. I have my stack of copies. :)

Delphine said...

I have never seen this magazine? Do they do it in France? Thankyou for visiting my blog today!

Best buys