Wednesday 6 May 2009

My creative blogging loves

Quite a few of my favorite bloggers are also very creative people.And their taste matches (and sometimes even shapes) mine.
I have written about Anna-Maria before, here and here. She creates those lovely, colorful fabrics, you know. But did you know that you can buy directly from her at her shop? Have you seen her ready made goods, like this whispering homemade with love, pillow?

You may visit Anna-Maria's shop here.

Another favorite blogger, as in a daily stop and read way, is Tamar of Nest Decorating. I treated myself to one of her charming necklaces as my Easter present. The little parcel arrived just before we sailed for Italy, but I saved it and unwrapped it on board the ship, somewhere in the Adriatic!
And look what I found!



Isn't she wonderful? I love her perspective. Thank you, Tamar!

Finally, today's Etsy featured artist, neawear has some interesting advice to offer to aspiring craftspeople. Read her interview here.
Now, if you'd excuse me, I am off to watch The Duchess. I had read it a decade ago when it was first published in England as Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire, and I loved it. I saw half of it this morning before everyone woke up for school!
Enjoy the rest of the week.

No comments:

Best buys