Saturday, 12 September 2009
8 Things*Musical History
8 Songs that Shaped my Life
1. First Song on the *8Track: Austrian traditional. I shall always love them!
2. Song that Most Reminds me Of my Childhood Home: Greek traditional.
3. First Dance:"Hotel California".That was tight.
4. Our Song:"La Vie en Rose".
5. Define Your Decade: Definitively 80s.
6. Class of _____. '87, but can't remember a song to speak of.
7. First Album You Owned:Thriller by Michael Jackson.
8. First Live Performance:Greek folk dances.
Campfire songs...yes...I was a Cub Scout leader. Still sing them.
lullabies...the ones I made up for my children.
wedding songs...see #4
first kareoke tune….waiting to be sung...
What’s your *8Things: Musical History list?
looking forward to playing along...thanks!
Tanned? Realxed? Can you feel the sun on your skin? I bet you can! Summer is not just about beautiful scenery. It is also feel...
For years and years the tree in our home was green. Usually a make-believe one last year a real one. This year the tree is...
Last week-end we spent time with friends near the sea. As it was the last Sunday before Lent and we let go of dairy to fast fo...
Be peaceful Be happy Be in love Rena