Saturday, 12 September 2009
8 Things*Musical History
8 Songs that Shaped my Life
1. First Song on the *8Track: Austrian traditional. I shall always love them!
2. Song that Most Reminds me Of my Childhood Home: Greek traditional.
3. First Dance:"Hotel California".That was tight.
4. Our Song:"La Vie en Rose".
5. Define Your Decade: Definitively 80s.
6. Class of _____. '87, but can't remember a song to speak of.
7. First Album You Owned:Thriller by Michael Jackson.
8. First Live Performance:Greek folk dances.
Campfire songs...yes...I was a Cub Scout leader. Still sing them.
lullabies...the ones I made up for my children.
wedding songs...see #4
first kareoke tune….waiting to be sung...
What’s your *8Things: Musical History list?
looking forward to playing along...thanks!