Tuesday, 28 June 2011

365 days: Day 1:Pasta and apricots



The first book I read on blogging was called 


a little gem of a book, really,
but I hope that you will care what I had for lunch, because I intend to document it.
That,
with a recipe, perhaps,
and a special little something that makes my day special.

Hope you Enjoy
<3
 



:365: 
1
Pasta aglio e olio
simle and delicious
good greek olive oil~garlic~parsley~some good cheese
and a piece of bread 
The first apricots of the season
sweet and juicy and perfect for a mid-day snack or an after lunch refresher.
 

love, Irene

3 comments:

malia said...

lunch looks really good! xo

Pink Princess said...

What a wonderful idea! I'm going to reading closely, I'm sure you have some great recipes! Hope you'll include them in the posts too!

Pink Princess said...

What a great idea! I'm going to be reading closely as I'm sure you have great recipes. Hope you'll include them in the posts!

Add some sparkle!

Tanned?  Realxed?  Can you feel the sun on your skin? I bet you can!  Summer is not just about beautiful scenery. It is also feel...