Thursday 29 December 2011

Lovely *Free* 2012 Calendar

Remember the calendars I told you about this time last year?
Talented, generous people offering their artwork for free, making our homes a little lovelier~
This year I've got to share this absolutely great calendar.



It's original and very decorative
and I love that the artwork is relevant to each month.
You may add a page each month or frame and display all 12 months.
It comes from my primary source of all things blogging,
which offers great tips and resources
as well as networking opportunities for either fun or business-or both.

So,
do as I do,
go here,
read the instructions
spread the good word
and enjoy!

Happy
2012

love, Irene

1 comment:

Sarah Bradford-Burton said...

Thank you for your kind words about our calendar. We love it too! Come and visit us again soon!
Sarah & Lyndsay

Best buys