Friday, 27 January 2012

Fashion Fridays-Three (plus one) bags for Spring




~A classic 
~Good size for day and afternoon
~I love the messenger style option.
~So stylish!
~I love the blush~perfect for my itching for Springtime!



"Nola"

~Blue bag (and blue loafers) imply Spring in my fashion agenda.
~Soft, grainy leather
~Classic style



the shop and the blog
are two favorite destinations of mine.
I have long loved Clare Vivier's Messenger bag. 
Last time I checked I found they have come up with 
that is lovingly described on the site.
French language is so poetic! 
I love reading the Cote Sud editorials aloud,
just to give you a hint of how much I love French.
 That bag kind of reminded me of something,
a bag in my own closet
hmmm!


 A gift with purchase from Donna Karan, some years ago!


check-check
I am completely fashionable chères amies!





love, Irene

2 comments:

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

love these bags, amazing.

jessica said...

All bags are just awesome love simple bags instead of printed bags and colourful bags.

Add some sparkle!

Tanned?  Realxed?  Can you feel the sun on your skin? I bet you can!  Summer is not just about beautiful scenery. It is also feel...