Friday 24 February 2012

Fashion Friday-Marni for H&M

It is everywhere on the net, but I couldn't resist posting on my own hub 
first,
 because I love Marni, 
second 
because I have always loved and worn Marni-esque colours and prints, 
{notice my hommage to Marni in my new header}
third 
because the previous Versace - H&M collaboration worked marvelously,
 says I who am not a Versace fan, 
fourth 
because where Sophia Coppola is involved, good taste is to be expected, 
and fifth, 
because there are pieces and prints that I'd love to wear. 


I love the sarong style and flat sandals.



Yes, you've guessed, it is my favorite print.
I also like opaque tights with lighter dresses for Spring. 
A versatile combination.


I like the no-no blue and brown combination.
And you know how I love scarves!


Probably not with socks, but I love the cut of the suit.


 Sophia Coppola created the commercial set in Marrakech. 
Tastefully decadent, golden 20s.
And here is my girl, all hands and grace for the behind-the-scenes film.




All images
 Marni for H&M collection.
In selected H&M shops, March 8, 2012.


Keeping myself up to date via Vogue UK.


Linking to 



Have fun, 

love, Irene

2 comments:

Preethi said...

I'm loving all those fun prints!

preethi
lace, etc.

Kori said...

Really fun pieces! Thanks for linking up honey! Kori xoxo

Best buys