Friday, 24 February 2012

Fashion Friday-Marni for H&M

It is everywhere on the net, but I couldn't resist posting on my own hub 
first,
 because I love Marni, 
second 
because I have always loved and worn Marni-esque colours and prints, 
{notice my hommage to Marni in my new header}
third 
because the previous Versace - H&M collaboration worked marvelously,
 says I who am not a Versace fan, 
fourth 
because where Sophia Coppola is involved, good taste is to be expected, 
and fifth, 
because there are pieces and prints that I'd love to wear. 


I love the sarong style and flat sandals.



Yes, you've guessed, it is my favorite print.
I also like opaque tights with lighter dresses for Spring. 
A versatile combination.


I like the no-no blue and brown combination.
And you know how I love scarves!


Probably not with socks, but I love the cut of the suit.


 Sophia Coppola created the commercial set in Marrakech. 
Tastefully decadent, golden 20s.
And here is my girl, all hands and grace for the behind-the-scenes film.




All images
 Marni for H&M collection.
In selected H&M shops, March 8, 2012.


Keeping myself up to date via Vogue UK.


Linking to 



Have fun, 

love, Irene

2 comments:

preethi said...

I'm loving all those fun prints!

preethi
lace, etc.

Kori Donahue said...

Really fun pieces! Thanks for linking up honey! Kori xoxo

Add some sparkle!

Tanned?  Realxed?  Can you feel the sun on your skin? I bet you can!  Summer is not just about beautiful scenery. It is also feel...