Sunday 10 March 2013

Sunday Moments

Hello, friends,
I so hope you all had a beautiful weekend. Here is a glimpse of mine.

 
*Started the day with a lovely magazine, my favorite dessert and my favorite blogs. Bliss.
 
 
*Cat napped along with cat #2.
 
 
*As of tomorrow we stop eating meat in preparation for Easter. We appreciated a friend's gift, homemade saucages, flavored with orange grid. Yum!
 

*Witnessed a power game unfolding between my girls. Eldest is legally adult now. Youngest has the more powerful character of the two. Oh dear. I am not taking sides, but I do hope they will work it out eventually and find their respective role and balance.
 
 
 
*I caught sight of the early Spring sun through my window.  
I love those moments when beauty shows up.
 
Wishing you all a lovely new week!

*

1 comment:

La Petite Maison said...

What a great Sunday! Madame Figaro is one of my favorite magazines, but it's hard to find in the US. Occasionally the local Japanese bookstore carries it; alas, I can't read the language!

Best buys