Monday 16 September 2013

Inspiration Monday-Soft light


The epitomy of softer times, softer light, slightly fresher autumn days, in a newly decorated home.

This photo gave me a solution to a decorating dilema.
I have a similar console (no castors, an extra self for current favorite books and magazines-yes!) that will fit nicely halfway under the living room window.
via


Pribably my favorite picture for the natural wooden floors, the old table (I have two smaller ones of exactly the same design) , the modern mix of art and chairs and the wonderful wall art.


(A beautiful apartment in Northern Spain)


Book ideas via AnastasiaC


I am so not into cooking, these days. I find some ideas touching base when I think of our new kitchen in our new rental. Otherwise, these days I'd live on cheese and yoghurt!



I long for a light-filled house. I am installing our dining room table next to the kitchen. I want us to have our daily meals in a beautiful setting.
I have benches to go with my table, but I do find these chairs interesting, especially the autumn colors, rust-mustard-mushroom.
via


I hope you find beauty to inspire you this week,

No comments:

Best buys