Chambers: A New York Hotel to love
How perfectly NYC!
If you need more Info, read on.
Chambers’ loft-like rooms and suites evoke the industrial architecture of the downtown New York art scene; which has been seamlessly merged with deluxe amenities and lavish details. Two of the Chambers' one-bedroom suites include oversized terraces, offering panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline. Renowned designer David Rockwell has created soothing modernist interiors emphasizing comfort, harmonized proportions and a calming, subtle palette. Over 500 original works of art adorn the walls of the rooms.
Chambers' extras innclude:
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- Large work desk with modem
- Flat screen wall-mounted TV with satellite and cable channels
- Room bar with Dean & Deluca specialties, gifts, wine and beverages
- Large in-room safes
- ADA compliant rooms
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- CD/DVD player and iPod docking station