Friday, 5 February 2010

Designers Guild at Maison et Objet 2010

Candy Stripe sofa=Love!

I love the new graphic flowers. They are a little retro, yet so now!


Luxe



Brown and green and so Designers Guild


For the little girl in me!


I have fallen in love with this chair! Reminds me of strawberry filled chocolate!



Now some views of the booth. Notice the turquoise color, very Designers Guild, but also fashion's Spring/Summer 2010 favorite color.


Flowers, always a major inspiration.




Maison et Objet, A l' annee prochaine!

Now I look forward to my first Spring orders! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Filipa said...

These pieces are gorgeous!! I really enjoy to see this! At this year it will attend at the Maison et Object the brand Boca do Lobo. They are incredible in fusing old styles with contemporary aspects. Visit www.bocadolobo.com and get in love!

Monday Visualisation: Happy Wedding

Life is Beautiful xoxo Rena