Sunday 13 February 2011

When interior blogs go Greek

Two interiors blogs on my blog list sport some lovely posts and photography on Greece. 





Oia, on the island of Santorini in the Aegean sea features on The fabric of my Life

a guest post with photos via Mr and Mrs Globetrot 

I didn't know Oia looked that good!

On a different note, a collection of Greek aperitives graces a post by the original designer behind the Slim Paley blog. Sweet red wine on the first picture, of the quality that Holy Communion is being made (delicious and intoxicating). Then at the bottom picture, there is ouzo, of course, but also bottles of tsipouro ( a grapa kind of drink) and another ouzo from the island of Lesvos.



One does not see nice Greek stuff making it to A class blogs these days, so I was surprised to spot these two. Thank you, ladies. You made my day!



love, Irene

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

Oh my gosh! How gorgeous is that
xoxo
SC

Best buys