Friday 24 June 2011

3 women, 3 summer styles


Giovanna Battaglia of Italian Vogue lookspolished and preppy with an edge in her emerald sleeveless dress, hair pulled back and, yes, the seal of approval, flats!

Model Alek Wek dares and wins. 
Turquoise looks great on her. 
Though I don't wear them any more, I love shorts paired with long sleeved tees for summer (saving my pale skin from sunburn). And I love scarves. It must be the one item of clothing that comes to people's minds when asked "what is Irene wearing every day?".
The pink sandals make the look even more summery.
Chic and girly. 
Love it.


Helena Christensen looks like the girl next door, if only girls still looked girly, simple and beautiful like she is.
A girl in a floaty dress, riding a bicycle with a straw basket is in my mind the image of insouciance.

Linking to





love, Irene

No comments:

Best buys